Exporting an OMF File to Pro Tools
From Final Cut Pro
1. Make a duplicate of your sequence.
2. Delete all audio tracks except for the ones that are being sent to Pro Tools.
3. Go to File/Export/Audio to OMF, uncheck "Include Crossfade Transitions".
From Avid Composer
1. Make a copy of your final locked sequence and rename it.
2. Delete the video track.
3. Render all audio crossfades.
4. Consolidate your sequence media to a new partition.
5. Go to OMF export, select composition only, and check the AIFF or WAV option.
6. Select OMF 2.0.
7. Export the OMF file to the same partition as the consolidated media.